Instrumentation & Valves for the Transportation & Defence Industries
AMS design, build and manufacture a variety of measurement products specifically targeted towards fuel handling and storage historically supplied to the Rail, Shipbuilding, Aerospace and Defence sectors.
Having purchased a range of Flyte valves and associated products from Meggitt (previously Alan Cobham Engineering) back in 2009 we continue to develop and expand our portfolio within these market sectors.
Our scope includes but is not limited to:
- Mechanical Filling Valves, including Refueling Control 'Flyte' Valves, Coolant Valves & Dry Break Couplings for Rail Industry and other fuel filling applications
- Mechanically operated Density Sensitive Valves for oil/fuel storage filling and draining applications. Including mechanically operated Water Drain Valve for removing water build up in fuel tank storage applications.
- Solenoid operated Servo Valves for tank filling control
- Mechanically operated Density Sensitive Valves for oil/fuel storage filling and draining applications. Including mechanically operated Water Drain Valves for removing water build up in fuel tank storage applications.
- Level Measurement Products & 'Cobham' Float Switches
- Instrument Chambers & Bridals
- Pressure & Temperature Measurement products, Including Thermowells
- Mechanical Gauges & Switches (Pressure & Temperature)
- Complimentary products including: Manifold Valves, (Heated) Enclosures, Sunshades & Instrument Stands.
- Full Documentation and Testing to support all of the above.